Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
To honor my mother-in-law.....
kmiller2130 posted:
My mother-in-law passed away 6 months ago today. She and I were very close. She was proud of me wanting to try and lose weight and get healthy. Right after she died I got out of exercise and eating healthy. Then about the end of March, I came to the realization that I wasn't doing myself any good by keeping up the bad habits. so I started getting serious and have been going good ever since (a few set backs due to illness and injury but kept trying anyway. I want to take today and honor her. I know it sounds a little strange, but I am going to walk 2 miles tonight instead of 1 mile. I am walking for her too basically. Thanks for letting me share.

Spotlight: Member Stories

When i left university, i was 125lbs. Now after having my son, who is 4, i am still struggling to lose the weight. i am now 205lbs and struggling to r...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.