Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
how to lose belly fat/wfood only
Berries5 posted:
Does anyone know how to lose belly fat inside and out without stupid crunches and Vs, situps. Can you lose weight in the belly area with just foods. i really hate exercising other than walking. walking help me lose weight around 18lbs in my legs butt and thighs but left my belly so now i look like a walking turkey:) advice please!

Gary712 responded:
Give up wheat, grains, and corn syrup.

HalloweenPumpkin responded:
Green tea, and blueberries help the bellyfat go away.

kmiller2130 replied to HalloweenPumpkin's response:
I've heard that about green tea before (for belly fat). I wonder if it's also good for bloating during my monthly.

Tomato05 responded:
Cutting calories will make you lose fat overall, including your belly.

Berries5 responded:
Thanks guys for allyour imput! I already drink green tea and i pefer the tea bags like Yogi slimberry but as i seen the instant to go lipton green tea is just as worst as having a soda it hasnt help a lot other than reducing my soda cravings so i guess that is a plus but im going back to the old way of boiling and steeping.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 68 yr. old woman who has gained 40lbs in the last few years. I would like a weight loss buddy, close to my age who knows how hard it is to l...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.