Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Halloween Challenge
KMILLER2130 posted:
Okay we have around 6 weeks until Halloween. How about a Halloween Challenge? I would like to pledge 6 pounds by then. I plateaued over the last few weeks so I'm still at 124 but I know that will come down soon. So if I am pledging 6 pounds by Halloween, that would bring me down to 118 (my overall goal is 110). Who wants to join in?

Tomato05 responded:
A 3lb loss by then would be great for me...

KMILLER2130 replied to Tomato05's response:
Awesome. Thanks for joining in. Good luck to you.

madre2b responded:
I lost track of this site but have not forgotten it! I've lost 10 lbs so far so I'm SO happy I've lost some weight when it seems everything I do doesn't work. I wanted to ask you kmiller; do you work? I ask cause it seems you have the time to work out all the time or do you just make the time?
I'm so happy for you, I wish I was at 124 lbs! I still have lots of fat & would one day like to feel comfortable in a dress! I weigh about 150lbs now and I want to be 140 by Thanksgiving! So by Halloween I hope I'm 145- to lose 5 lbs.
Congrats on all the weight you've lost! I want to see before & after pics of you to get inspired!!! Are there any pictures on this site that shows before & after pics? That would be nice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am turning 30 this year and my goal was to be down 30lbs by 30 years old. I have spent the last decade having my 4 sweet little boys, but now it me ...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.