Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
hoping to get more motivated
justnervous21 posted:
Im just gettin started with eating healthy and exercising and for the first time in almost a year i went running....It was only half a mile but it made me feel good. It made want to try harder. I want to look in the mirror and say i look good and I love myself...now I realize that I have along way to go but I really want to make it this time. So anyone with words of wisdom or encouragement are more then welcome i could use all i can get.

*meg*

thebirdisblue87 responded:
I just wanted to say good for you. I have lost 120Ibs in the last 2 1/2 years and I am still looking to loose about 20 more. If you would like we could be weight lose buddies. I hope you keep with it. You will feel so much better once you feel healthier and once you see the results. Good luck.

justnervous21 replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
Wow that is amazing how did you do it and how did you keep motavivated? I just appreciate any support and encouragement. I have lost a few pounds and it made me feel good but im still havin a hard time with motivating myself to workout each day. Thank you

justnervous21 replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
wow thats amazing...how did you do it? and how did you keep yourself motivated. Im trying my best i just have trouble gettin motivated to workout everyday but i have lost a couple pounds and that really put a smile on my face. Thank you so much for your reply and your support

Timetoplay responded:
The way I look at it is eventually we need or want to take the weight off. The time is now and you can enjoy your new found body sooner!! And others may as well. Keep positive and drinks lots of water!

Timetoplay replied to thebirdisblue87's response:
Rock on and congrats! I wish u only the best!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Insulin Resistance. Seems to be my life's curse! I was a healthy up until a car accident in my mid teens, and after that, my health spiraled downw...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.