Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
can't lose the last 25+ lbs
darinesto posted:
I have lost 45 lbs so far this year but in the last month & half can't seem to lose anymore.. I'm not gaining but not losing either.
I feel like I eat pretty healthy.
Dar

Tomato05 responded:
Congratulations and well done to have lost all that weight.

Eating healthy is good, but of course quantity counts enormously, not only quality. The time has probably come to cut some more calories. Now that you weigh less, your body also requires fewer calories.

Anon_25405 replied to Tomato05's response:
Tomato05 has it right. This happened to me. I had a very good diet plan going and losing weight regularly. I was within 7 pounds of where I wanted to be and stopped losing. I cut back on the amount of food I was eating, just as Tomato said, and I lost the last 7 pounds. HOWEVER, I regained that 7 pounds because the extra cut in calories was too little food for me. Portion control is as important as the actual foods you're eating.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 19yrs. old and weigh_______ yes I need to fill in this gap to 145lbs I will edit when I get there AGAIN!. I live in a border town and spend m...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.