Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
EATING RIGHT
NEZY165 posted:
  • I am new to this, can someone please help me. I am trying to eat the right things but it is very hard. I work out every other day, but I still see no results. I'm trying to lose 50lbs. Help

Anon_25405 responded:
I think you really do know how to eat right. It is hard, and the first thing I would tell you is to rid your house of every bit of junk food and all the snacks. .The most important thing for me is not to have anything I shouldn't eat in my house. If you live with someone see if they will not bring into the house anything you shouldn't eat, If they must eat candy, chips, etc., ask them to eat it someplace else but not at home. Here on this website you can find many helps in what to eat. Mainly, lean protein, fruits and vegetables. There is a world of good, healthy food for us. I want to lose 25-30 lbs and have lost 11 so far. I'm on my way, and I wish the same for you. Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Not much to say here, I have been a webMD member since Sep 10 and I went from 180 to 140 (current weight). I was depressed and tired of buying sized u...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.