Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
BATTLING BABY FAT
francescak posted:
Hello, I have 2 sons that are 5 and 1 1/2 years old. I weighed 114lbs before i got pregnant with my first son. I went up to 142lbs right before I had him. Then I got pregnant with my second son 4 years later, and went up to 163lbs. After I had him I went down to 143lbs for a few months. Now I weigh 178lbs and can't lose any no matter what I do.I have been struggling for 5 years now. Everytime I go for walks I gain more, and I know it's not muscle. The only part of my body that's getting toned is my leggs. Is there a way to lose the weight and gain muscle that will work?

Jis4Judy responded:
Hi focus on healthy eating join fitday.com and log all your food choices to find out where you need to make changes in your eating habits exercise is great for your body but changes in eating habits make a bigger impact on removeing weight .
Hugs Judy:)
remember the gold isn't in the prize it is in the journey

sw247 crrent weight maintaining 152ish

Spotlight: Member Stories

I use to weigh over 450 pounds. 25 years ago I had gastric surgery when my doctor told me I was literally going to "die trying" to lose ...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.