Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Diet Buddy Wanted :)
WantsToBeSkinny posted:
Hi everyone!

I'm not really sure how to start this, but as you can see from the title, I'm looking for a diet buddy!

I'm a college student who's having difficulties managing my ever-so-fluctuating weight (especially with the terrible dining hall options). Ideally, I'd like to lose ~40 lbs by the end of this year. Unfortunately, I'm easily thrown off track by stress and excuses haha So I'd really like to find someone that wouldn't mind emailing with me so that we can motivate each other, bother each other to go exercise, exchange advice, and all that good stuff! Please let me know if you'd be interested!

Happy Losing!!

Tomato05 responded:
Hi WantsToBeSkinny

Welcome, and we would all like to be your buddy. The people on this board are in a similar position - overweight, desperately wanting to lose weight, aware of temptation. Therefore they understand what you're going through.

Just post regularly and share the details with us. We can try and encourage you all along, while sharing our progress, frustrations etc. with you.

Good luck.

bbrev responded:
I'll be your diet buddy! I am a 24 year old female, looking to lose around 50 lbs by May.

My e-mail address is brittanybrevik@gmail.com if you'd like to reply directly to that and we can talk a little bit more? Let me know!

anndi6868 responded:
Hello, my name is Anndi. I am 43 and looking to lose about 30 or 40 lbs. You can email me at andreiawolcott@yahoo.com if you want to talk and we can keep up with each other and support the other.... Thanks.

Kennydotgordaki replied to bbrev's response:
Ill be your diet buddy.

WantsToBeSkinny replied to Kennydotgordaki's response:
Hello~ i can't tell if you're joking or not. So if you're serious, shoot me an email at mhpianist@yahoo.com! Happy Losing

justmejust replied to WantsToBeSkinny's response:
I'm interested in a diet buddy or buddy group. Everyone want to do this together? I have 40-50 to lose.

Laura

WantsToBeSkinny replied to justmejust's response:
Hey Laura! I would loveee to be your diet buddy! I've lost about 10 lbs since the initial posting, so I have 30 to lose if you're still interested in exchanging emails? Haha, my email is already posted in here if you wanna chat!

justmejust replied to WantsToBeSkinny's response:
ok, just sent you a message!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well here I am again... I've been away for quite some time.. but here we go again. I'm 5' 4" and 185 lbs now and decided to try to l...More

Helpful Tips

Several Tips
From mid-March to mid-October I lost 50 pounds. My diet was genuinely spartan. Here's what I learned to do. 1. Use an online calorie ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.