Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Good to be back....
kmiller2130 posted:
For the first time in 2 months, I feel like I can get back to working out. I have been fighting bronchitis for the last couple of months and the couple of times I tried to work-out during it, I could not even finish. Today I feel like I can do it. So, I'll start with toning on my weights this week (start back on strength next week) (20mins), light aerobics, kettle bell work-out #1 (easy one - only 9 minutes), and try to walk at lunch tonight. Wish me luck.

Tomato05 responded:
Just ease yourself back into exercise very gradually (your plan sounds good), and eat healthy to keep up your immunity!

kmiller2130 replied to Tomato05's response:
Thank you. I was able to do the things I listed the last 2 days. Today is an off day. Tomorrow & Saturday morning I plan to do Richard Simmons' Disco Sweat and some pilates. I will probably get some extra exercise during the day tomorrow. It's snowing here in KY and actually accumulating for the first time this season, so I know my little girl will want me to take her out to play in it.

Tomato05 replied to kmiller2130's response:
I would imagine playing in the snow could burn quite a few calories and tone some muscles!

Not that snow activities ever feature on my agenda. Where I live it doesn't snow ever.

airius responded:
Good for you! I'm gradually getting back into the swing of things also after taking a voluntary layoff for the holidays(shame on me). I've been doing a starter workout using my Wii and gradually working on my eating. Starting on monday, I'll be going full throttle with the eating and exercising. Good luck to you!

kmiller2130 replied to airius's response:
Thank you. Good luck to you too. This morning I didn't get to do my Disco Sweat, but I did do my full pilates video. My little girl woke up in the middle of it and after she realized what mommy was doing, she decided to "join in". She grabbed one of my pilates bands and was trying to do the moves with me (she actually got about half of it right ). It makes me feel good that she is interested in exercise even at 3 yrs old. She also loves her veggies and fruit and has no problem eating meat. She's also a water fanatic; not into juice or much soda at all. You give her a choice and she usually asks for milk or water. I'm glad she's started these good habbits on her own now instead of trying to start them later.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 68 yr. old woman who has gained 40lbs in the last few years. I would like a weight loss buddy, close to my age who knows how hard it is to l...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.