Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Fell off the wagon...but returning!
Chrisjmalar posted:
Hi everyone,
I haven't been taking care of myself lately. I am 21, a student, and I am 30-50 lbs overweight. It is hard to breathe sometimes, and I would also like to be able to fit into my clothes. Instead of having love handles, and feeling inactive and tired during the day. I hope to make some friends here who are experienced and can help me along the way. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Tomato05 responded:
Welcome, and I hope you will make good progress with your weight loss. What is your plan for losing the weight?

borntobe responded:
Hello! I am a bit older than you but the struggle is still the same. Have you set a goal? And not losing 50 lbs by June 1st. What I have learned over the years is that you have to face the reality of losing weight. Since you are very young, I would tend to think your weight may come off a little faster. I think this is a great place to check in and then to set your goals and look at HOW you want to exercise. Good luck. We all understand!

YolandaDexter responded:
I know very well how we tend to lose ourselves in one thing or another and forget that everything start with us. You are the foundation of everything else in your life. Women tend to forget these and succumb to the pressures of college, family and children. Remember that life is about balance and nothing or no one should be more important than you. Once you start eating better, exercising and feeling better about yourself, everything else in your life will improve including your studies. Good luck to you. Last year, I lost 42 pounds and I just got motivated to start my program again and loose the rest. We can do this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started my weightloss journey June of this year. I have lost a total of 10lbs. My goal is to lose 40lbs by december. I have always been overweight a...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.