Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
OMG Bad Food Choices This Week
kmiller2130 posted:
We had a send off for one of the employees at work Tuseday night. there was lots of junk food and there was plenty left over Wed night so guess what we all did? That's right, we all pigged out. Then yesterday, we had to be out all day with appts in a town over 100 miles away and we had fast food twice. Not good I know. But today is a new day. My hubby abd I are going our tonight but we are going to a place that has a large amount of healthy options on the menu so at least I won't be able to make any excuses for not eating right. Then we are going to go see a movie, but we always bring in our own bottled diet sodas in my purse (he, he!) and skip the candy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Current weight 236. Got down to 218 but can't keep it off. Exercise regularly although I'm battling physical problems, hip pain, hamsting issu...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.