Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Getting back my body
An_243041 posted:
I have gained weight since I quit smoking about 5 years ago and now I need help and some moral support, I am trying to lose 50 to 75 lbs . I am 55 y/o and will turn 56 February 7th on my birth year 56. So I really need to make a change in my health. I would really appreciate any moral support that I can get. Oh, by the way, my name is Ruth Ann

abnersmom responded:
Hi and welcome! I'm a little older than you, 58. I started this healthy journey (this time for life) back in June of 2011. I joined the 50-100 community in Sept. That community has been an invaluable tool as I continue my journey. It is a tough road to go alone. What changes are you making to improve your health? I am a calorie counter and am now very conscious of the nutrition value in those calories. Another boardie introduced me to fitday.com where you can log your food. WebMD has one too. It is a great way to keep yourself honest and to get the nutrition value for what you consume. I also exercise most days (walk and yoga).
Debbie -SW 265 -CW 192 - GW 150

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started my weightloss journey June of this year. I have lost a total of 10lbs. My goal is to lose 40lbs by december. I have always been overweight a...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.