Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
New Newbie!
An_243069 posted:
from Veronica: First Community I have ever joined. I am already enrolled in WebMD's Fitness/Diet program because I sincerely want to achieve a healthier lifestyle that will accompany me as I grow older/become more mature. WebMD has such a rich treasury of help/advice websites. I am going to try to not only track my food intake, but to login and read one of these websites when I am tempted to eat more than my day's goal of calories...AND I am going to try to remember to login to this Dieting Club EVERYDAY to keep track of my progress (I lost 6 lbs over 3 wks) and of my lapses (I gained 4 lbs back in the past week). In fact, that will be near the top of my Daily To-Do list. GREETINGS TO ALL! I AM REALLY GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS CLUB!

Tomato05 responded:
Hi Veronica, glad to have you on board to share your journey with us.

It's a struggle, and I'm not in a good spot at the moment - January has been a bad month for me after a stellar December. February will be better, I am sure!

My healthy lunch has been packed!

Keep writing and all the best.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi In the beginning I wasn't trying to lose weight I was increasing my fruits vegies and reducing sweets to improve my vision that took a bad turn...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.