Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Need to loose 30Lbs
KGoff813 posted:
Hi all My name is kalee Im 5'1" and weigh 169lbs when I met my husband 10years ago I was 95lbs, slightly under weight Ionly took the first year with him to gain 40lbs and it's been adding on ever since. I dont blame my husband because it was my choice to keep up with him on eating ( he is 6'4' weighs 260lbs ) I have been so happy the past 10ys that I didn't notice the weight pouring on I am now 37yrs old and trying for our fiest child together I need to loose this weight before I get Pregnant....I NEED SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!!

abnersmom responded:
Hi, What is your plan to remove the weight? Have you logged into the food and fitness planner? Logging your food is a great way to track what you are consuming, nutritionally and calorically. It has helped me on my journey. Best of luck to you. Keep us posted on your progress.
Debbie -SW 265 -CW 190 - GW 150

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brittany and at my weight peak, I was approximatley 390lbs, over the course of a few years and a more regular diet I had gotten to 260 and ...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.