Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
will this method work?
An_243609 posted:
before every meal should i drink a full bottle of water then eat ? and also cut my eating habbits in half. will this make me loose weight? well of corse ill be excersizeing every night i go to the track and either run or walk a mile. by the way ima female & 5''5 and weighing around 187 . i wanna be able to loose at least 25 pounds or more

kmiller2130 responded:
Not sure how well that would work since I've never tried it. You could try it for a few days and see how it works. But in general just try to eat healthy and exercise. Water is your best friend in weight loss. It's calorie free and your body needs it anyway. If you're looking for an idea on how mnay calories you should take in a good place to go is fitday.com. Good luck to you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Name: Jo Region: Midwest Story: sw190 cw190 gw 150 50 yo Mother of 5 boys ages 26 - 6 Only one of my siblings with weight issues since I was 10. I'...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.