Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
getting stuck
rieckfam posted:
the scale was stuck today but at least i know why and i can make adjustments to my calorie intake---any suggestions on how to stay motivated would be appreciated.

Barbsi responded:
I've noticed that my scale seems to get stuck about 2-3 lbs up every now and then, too. As do you, I usually know why and what I've done, or not done, to bring it up. I usually bring it back down by watching any food that may have a high sodium content, make sure I get to the gym or get some cardio during that and the next day, and drink an extra glass of watrer or two. I stay with my normal food intake, though, which for me is 1400 cal. I'm just more careful as to what makes up my daily calories the next couple of days. I hope that this was somewhat helpful. Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 58. I'm a proud grandma. Early this year I had cervical disc surgery. I weigh 170 lbs, height 5'21/2". I keep gaining and losing th...More

Helpful Tips

DFJ
DFJ stands for Daily Food Journal. Our diet club members like to share their daily food journal to stay accountable to themselves and ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.