Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Starting on Monday AGAIN
Missgtz posted:
Hi everyone! I am going to start my getting healthier plan tomorrow. I want to stick to it this time, and not be like always giving up. I hope being part of this community will help. Have a beautiful sunday!!!

3point14 responded:
How're you holding up so far?

What positive changes have you noticed?

deanie64 responded:
give up to easily to... i hope your having luck this time

Sumbuny responded:
Remember---it took many times before learning how to:
-ride a bike
-walk
-drive
-read
-write
-insert you own ability here

You are able to get online here, type your thoughts, read the thoughts of others, and share...there are many people who still struggle with that simple act (I know, I each several <g>). If you can remember that determination that you had to reach the last goal you set, and that you had to "restart" several times, I am sure you can do this, too.

I am doing the same thing.

I did not have a struggle with weight before, but am now working to lose 50 pounds. I have gotten the idea of working out under my belt. Now I am working on adding the idea of eating correctly. I am realizing that making a mistake is not the end of the road--it is simply a way to learn, just like my students. I have also learned the concept of "restart on the start of the week" does not work when you goof in the middle of the week (for me, it gives too much "free" time)...I simply restart the next day, after analyzing what happened, and try not to do the same thing. I usually don't make the same mistake--I make new ones!

I also agree with the idea of community--I, too do better with others helping me along. That is one reason why I am here as well.

Best of luck to you!
Buny

abnersmom replied to Sumbuny's response:
Great advice Buny. I love that warning about "restart at the start of the week" or even I'll start tomorrow. Doesn't work. Even when we slip, we must not put off getting back on track until tomorrow.
Debbie -SW 265 -CW 168- GW 150

Spotlight: Member Stories

I ALWAYS STRUGLE WITH MY WEIGHT ALL MY LIFE EVEN WHEN I WASNT OVER WEIGHT I THOUG I WAS AND NOW IM 30LBS OVER WEIGHT CAN LOSE THEM I JUST LOST 6 LB I...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.