Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Age 65 and can't lose weight!
RetiredHuck65 posted:
I've always weighed about 125 pounds. After age 50, I started to gain. I'm up to 170 pounds, and am having a horrible time losing any of it!

My weight goes up and down day by day (up two pounds, down 1.7 pounds, up 1.8 pounds, down 2 pounds......) It varies so much, I'm never sure if I'm actually doing something right or if I'm gaining.....

Medications (and older age!) are making it impossible to lose anything. Help!

jennie_white responded:
when you start a diet, put away scale. it'll never help you lose weight, but frustrated. you should know what kind of food you should eat or avoid, how does food work on your body to reduce fat,etc. This website will help you get information - Fat Loss Tips .

jennie_white replied to jennie_white's response:
You can also visit my blog - "Jennie's Diet-How"

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am not usually one for support groups, but I'm really reaching for inspiration these days. I'm 37 years old, and at 180 lbs (and 5'3&quo...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.