Any help?
BlueTerry posted:
About a year ago, I lost my gall bladder and, in the process, the doctors found that my thyroid was underactive. In a matter of 4 months, I went from 110 lbs to 145 lbs. I have since felt absolutely horrible. I don't digest food the same anymore. I have almost constant bloating. I exercise to try and lose the fat that I gained while they regulated my thyroid but it's not working.

I'm in a severe state of depression and am absolutely disgusted with my body. Does anyone know of anything that I can take to help me burn the fat while I exercise?

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

When I asked my doctor what changes I could expect post-surgery and with the thyroid condition...her response was "Nothing. You just go back to your normal routine." Well, I haven't felt "normal" since all this started and I just can't stand to even look in the mirror anymore.

I need help.

lilybean12345 responded:
I had almost the same thing. But had the Gallbladder removal first. Then I discovered my hair was falling out, so the doctor did a Thyroid test and put me on medication. 3 months later, it was no better and he tested again and had to increase the dosage. I had gained a lot of weight as well. Diets were difficult and did not seem to do anything. I joined the YMCA and started working out 5 days a week and that is working. I am down 25 lbs with another 25 to go. Hang in there, find what works for you and stick with it. One thing, I didn't find that the Gallbladder removal had anything to do with the Thyroid. Good luck to you. I hope you reach your goals soon.