Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Just have to share
hopefullythiswillwork posted:
Ok so just have to share. Weighed in today just to see if any progress in trying this new appraoch and I've lost 10lbs!!!!! So excited. Now just 20 more to go then I can up my goal. Yayy!!!

totallywiggedout responded:
If that isn't FANTABULOUS I don't know what is! Great start, huh? You see? A few changes that you can live with and you are off and running.
Keep us posted.
Kim

KenziesMom12 responded:
Congrats!! I too have lost 10lbs and feel great!! I bet you can tell in your clothes and just in your energy level!! That is excellent.
SW 245lbs CW 236lbs GW 200lbs.........And more ( Later).

hopefullythiswillwork responded:
Ok i havent been on in a couple of days (sorry i'm on night shift). Weighed in today and still at 10lbs. however, that is ok because i know that i can do this and i hope that the new friends i have made here will continue with their encouragment, suggestions, and help. Thanks to you all. Ya'll are AWESOME!!!

totallywiggedout replied to hopefullythiswillwork's response:
Don't give up, I hit plateaus about every 10 lbs. A suggestion, try to boost your workout by just 1 extra set of 20 quick pushups or a short quick walk. Just a little added exertion could break that plateau faster. But , honestly, your body needs the time to adjust after every few lbs. lost , especially if you have been the same weight for a long time.
Just keep with it, you'll get there.
K

hopefullythiswillwork replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thanks I will try that. My friend and I are going to start P90X in a few days (hopefully). I'll keep everyone posted when i start.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi In the beginning I wasn't trying to lose weight I was increasing my fruits vegies and reducing sweets to improve my vision that took a bad turn...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.