Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
NEW HERE
An_248540 posted:
I just discovered this part of WebMD... looking to make new weight loss buddies. My total goal is 42.2 pounds. I'm down 1.2 - started Saturday.

I'm newly 36 and looking to make a complete transformation this year...

An_248625 responded:
Hi, An_248540,
I just discovered the cite, also. I would love to be one of your weight loss buddies. I wish to lose 43 pounds. I'm down 3 pounds since October 7th.

I am a couple decades older than you. I did a good job of maintaining a healthy weight for most of my life but for the past few years, not so much.

I am hoping to fit in my favorite pair of jeans again...

kitazmusic responded:
I too am looking to lose about the same amount - currently 45 lbs. Do you have any medical conditions affecting your weight? How are you on nutrition and activity? I'd love to swap ideas with you and keep each other motivated!

Tangerine replied to kitazmusic's response:
Hi kitazmusic & Original Poster An_24854,

I am under the impression that this member created community isn't really functioning as a community anymore. After looking around a bit, all I see is new people posting, looking for support and either, not receiving any replies, or giving out private e-mail addresses and going off and doing their own thing.

I am looking for diet buddies, within the framework of a support group. I guess I have a "the more the merrier" mentality. The sound of silence doesn't feel supportive.

I may be mistaken tho, so if ANYONE knows how to connect with an actual group-please let me know.

In the meantime, kitazmusic, no. I do not have any medical conditions affecting my weight. Just the normal aging process with its associated aches and pains, slowing my activity level down. There has been some overeating, no doubt, but I seem to be getting a handle on that aspect since I started counting calories.

How about you? Is your health affecting your weight? Regardless, we all can benefit from better nutrition and a reasonable exercise plan, right?

mommyin2011 responded:
Hello,

I am looking to lose 40lbs. I just had my 2nd baby 3 months ago and although, I have lost the pregnancy weight, I still need to drop 40 lbs and tone my body. (I also have a 15 month old son. I was pretty much pregnant back to back-they are 11 1/2 months apart. this really took a toll on my body; not just the gain, being pregnant just made me look different lol)

Hoping I can get some dieting ideas; like, what food to eat, how to exercise. I was thinking of drinking shakes for breakfast and lunch. but not sure where to get them.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 59 yo guy and I recently checked in at 280lb at the doctor. I thought I was 240. I have a weightloss goal of 30lb in 90 days. I need a lo...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.