Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Food Allergies and Weight Loss
jreneeh posted:
How can I eat healthy to lose weight when I have multiple food allergies (ex. nuts, seafood, eggs, apples)?

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi jreneeh, welcome.
I'm posting our recipe discussion from the 50-100 weightloss club to kind of give you some ideas. In it around the last page i think, you should find links to a few other sites that have superior light recipes and you can pick and choose around your food allergies.
I find that if I eat 1/2 cup oatmeal with raisins, craisins and 2 Tblsp of Original All Bran in the am with a packet or two of stevia and some cinnamon, that it keeps me going until at least lunchtime.
Then I pack in one of those smoothies listed on the recipes blog (Usually one of the avocado ones as they have lots of fiber and essential good for you fats)
Then eat a sensible dinner. I can do a decent healthy loss of about 2 lbs a week.
If you get super hungry, air popped popcorn or the pumpkin smoothie only have about 100 calories per serving too.
hope this helps
kim

jreneeh replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Where do i find the recipe discussion?

abnersmom replied to jreneeh's response:
Go over to the 50-100 lb. board and look for our blog titled "Recipes." We try to keep our recipes all in one place. Probably should make a resource instead, but...
Debbie -SW 265 -CW 163- GW 150

totallywiggedout replied to abnersmom's response:
our community recipes site link is this

http://forums.webmd.com/3/dieting-club-50-100-lbs-exchange/forum/2523

Debbie is right, it's a good resource and it has the benefit of the recipes being used and approved, even developed by our own bloggers.
kim

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21, full-time college student and workaholic. I am 5'11" and weigh 170lbs. I've tried so many diets in the past, but I'm hopi...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.