Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Need the Encouragement.
An_249681 posted:
I am always trying to make everyone else happy; especially my husband and children and of course I am always last! But the first thing to me is chocolate and that's the only thing that seems to comfort me. It's horrible but now I'm 43 and tired, exhausted and non-motivated. This is a new year, a new beginning I am going to lose this 35 pounds and feel better and be more confident!!! Be happier for me!!!

marknanrog responded:
It is great you are ready to make some changes! I have found this web site a great help. Use the tools to determine how much you should be eating and exercising and then track what you eat. At least for me, that made a huge difference.

Elovely58 responded:
This is my first day; I join to this community to help me with staying motivated. I need to lose about 40 lbs, I lost my job in 2009 and gain a great amount of weight. Now I am in the position that I can't fit any of my clothes and I refuse to buy a bigger size. We just have to stay focus on our goal and we will be able to accomplish what we set out to do. Good luck, I know that you can do, because I know that I can.

KhadijaPAK responded:
I need to loose 40 pounds and I will do it

azegger replied to KhadijaPAK's response:
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CathP replied to azegger's response:
I need to lose 39 pounds. Friday will be the end of my first week of trying to watch what I eat (make smarter food choices) and exercise daily. I am already impatient and am wondering when I can just 'let it go' and have it as part of who I am ... not a daily challenge...

aiming4health responded:
Hi I am 42 and in the same position as you. I just had my thirrd son 11 months ago. I am tired and exhausted all the time. I really need to lose the baby weight. i weigh 174 lbs right now and I feel fat and hate it. So I just joined yesterday and I am hoping it will work for me as I do not have time for to go to weightwatchers. I lost all my baby weight last time there but this system is very similar so i hope maybe that we can all support each other as we all know what is like at the end of the day when the kids are in bed and maybe u have just enough energy to watch ur fav show and the choc craving comes so lets try and help stay positive. I put a picture of myself in my wedding dress on the fridge but that was 12 years ago but it does help a little.
Good Luck everyone
Ro.

CathP replied to aiming4health's response:
Everyone staying on track! I amazed myself this weekend and went out for dinner with hubby ... ordered a salad and only had on teaspoon of his creme brulee! This is a first for me (steak and potatoes girl) Keep being positive! We can do this!

abnersmom replied to CathP's response:
WTG CathyP! Eating out is a tough one and you did great!
Debbie -SW 265 -CW 150 maintaining

lona51 replied to abnersmom's response:
I started two weeks ago. And I am more determined this time then ever before. I also need to lose 35lbs, I think. I wont get on a scale. I noticed when I went to WW and they made me weigh in if I hadnt lost the amount I wanted I felt terrible and would give up. This time in two weeks time I can do things. I havent lost alot. But my clothes dont hurt. I get up an hour before I am supposed to and to a workout tape. No one else is up if I look stupid who cares! Then when I get home from work I walk on treadmill and do some jump rope. Its funny how much better I feel in just two weeks. My knees are ruined. But since I have been exercising I noticed that they dont hurt so bad. The first day when I tried to ge on th floor I felt like a sloth, I was breathing heavy and I could feel my self just being lazy. I made myself do this. I have not had bread or meat in these two weeks. I have not had heartburn. I do not go to the bathroom all the time. In just two weeks. So another two weeks I should feel like a queen. My goal is by Easter.

CathP replied to lona51's response:
That's a good goal! Mine is Mother's day I've been getting up earlier too and doing 1/2 hour on the elliptical. I find it's helping me because 1) It's a date with myself so I force myself to go to bed early so I'm not to tired for it and 2) It's not hard on my knees ... no jogging until I'm < 165 ... and 3) I know it's DONE for the day! Amazing how exercise helps! Keep up the good work everyone! I'm weighing in Fridays! Down 4 pounds since I started! WOOWEE!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 58 and need, for health reasons, to lose around 20 - 25 pounds. I have been overweight all my life and could accept it (sort of) but now, because...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.