Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
regarding older dieters/not exercising/ my regret
pms103 posted:
I've had MS for twenty years and the majority of those years I worked but did not exercise and really had very little pain. (I've also had leukemia about 8 yrs ago) I still do not exercise and really haven't much at all. (I regret that now) I'm 64 and I feel like if I'd have moved more in the beginning I may be in a better condition today) just like anyone!

Anyway, the past few years my PAIN is really bad. All the neurological pain meds are not for me. (I no longer take cymbalta, lyrica, neuronton) just baclofin for spasms, and mirapax for restless legs.

Because of my severe pain in my feet, my hand, my neck spasms I've decided to try the No-glutin diet. It CANNOT HURT ME and I'm pretty sure I CAN STICK TO IT AS A LIFESTYLE - NOT A DIET. I do things very simply- that way I will stick to it. Here's my plan basically..

I'm NOT EATING SWEETS, PASTA, BREADS but I CAN EAT SO MUCH OTHER GOOD HEALTHY FOODS! (like potatoes, eggs, vegetables, fish,meat, rice, fruit; yogurt, and trying to eat more fresh &
frozen foods)
WHAT IS MY MOTIVATION THIS TIME? MY PAIN!!! ONE DAY AT A TIME...

Spotlight: Member Stories

im almost 50 and i need to get fit and healthy so i can enjoy my grandkids and be around for a long time

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.