Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Trying to lose a few.
KayPeterson19 posted:
Hi all!

Its nice to find a community about fitness! I have been working on losing some weight. My goal right now is 20lbs. I started with a smaller amount of weight for a goal. I do two 35 minutes of cardio and a few different workouts. And, I have recently started pilates. Any others out there doing workout at home?

happynluv responded:
Hello,
I just joined. My goal is to lose 30lbs. I do workout at home. I have several DVD's. It seems to work for me. I have fallen back into my old habits of wrong eating and working out occasionally. I was feeling tired all the time so I knew I had to do something. I bought a scale last night and did not like what I saw! But it did open my eyes, I am overweight and need to get this under control. I am determined to stick with it this time!

KayPeterson19 replied to happynluv's response:
Well, GL! I have actually lost 20lbs so far! And, I get in old habits too! Sometimes I just don't have the time to jump on the treadmill. My Husband has been getting job offeres lefft and right and we have no idea where we are moving in June! But, I workout anywhere from 3/5x's a week and that seems to have been enough to lose 20lbs! I am "obese" If I could get to "overweight" I would throw a party!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I,M 43 AND I HAVE TYPE 2 DIABETES AND I,V HAD IT 18 TEEN YR. DONE NOT MUCH TO HELP MY SALFE NOW I HAVE HEART AND DIABETES NEED HELP ON RIGHT FOOD AND ...More

Helpful Tips

treat day
I am just starting my healthy lifestyle change again in the last 4 weeks, this being my 4th week. I won't call it a diet because being ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.