Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
On the journey again
claguna25 posted:
Hi I'm 25 years old. I am on this journey of weight loss again. I weight 157currently. I used to weight 120 in high school then college came and 150's crept up.But I lost the weight to 135 and reached a healthy bmi. But went back to unhealthy habits. However, I honestly want a real lifestyle change. I keep falling back into the habit of fast food. I keep the weight off for 6months -1 year. Then I'm overweight for 6 months-1year. It's a viscious cycle. I'm looking forward to this final journey. No more going back after this. I would really love and appreciate the support.

aisya85 responded:
Hi claguna25. I'm in the same situation as you are. I'm currently at 156.3. My weight has crept up pretty fast last 3 months I'm still not sure what changed inside my body, I'm really eating more now. It's frustrating, sometimes I feel like I've been blackmagic into becoming fatter!

We need to conquer our eating habits, we have to correct our diet!! This cannot be resumed else we're gonna be frutties (frustrated fatties ahaha)

Currently I'm keeping a food journal, just a week into it. And I'm using the WebMD food & fitness tracker where it will notify me every 7 days to weigh in. I dont input my food intake tho because what I eat in my country is a bit different (e.g. salmon is not a regular food)

My goal weight is 115 lbs and I'm trying to reach it in 3 months. So far it's not a success and I'm very struggling to watch wat I eat.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 63. Have found it difficult the past three years to keep moveing and eating proper for my health. I start then get off track and thats all it see...More

Helpful Tips

DFJ
DFJ stands for Daily Food Journal. Our diet club members like to share their daily food journal to stay accountable to themselves and ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 42 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.