Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/weight-loss/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
    Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
    Food and Recipes Center
    Diet Club Newcomer Tips
    Food & Cooking Community
    Hoping for success
    kmiller2130 posted:
    Well here I am again. This time I weigh more than the last time I began. I was doing well until last summer when we were double-crossed by family and were forced to uproot and chaange living arrangements along with other things. I let the stress of that very difficult time get to me when what I should have done was just cowgirl up and just keep going. My husband went through the same as I did (his own father turnened against him). Well he and I both decided that we are not going to make excuses for ourselves any more and get back to trying to be healthy again. I started back up just a couple weeks ago and am down 3.5 pounds now (was 158 now 154.5). I am reminded of a quote that a co-worker of mine said (he's also a competetive body builder); he said " don't keep starting over, just stop giving up".

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
    check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
    we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been physically active since childhood (40 years). Strength training, speed walking and tennis has caused my body to become muscular and Im h...More

Helpful Tips

5 Easy Recommendations
    I have lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks by making small changes in my diet and knowing I will have to continually make them a habit to keep it ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    40 of 51 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.