Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Congratulations to Tara L. for losing 17lbs and releasing 41.7in of fat
AngelaIsagenix posted:
I am so very proud of my sister in law who is on her journey to getting healthy and losing her goal weight. I struggled with my weight for over 8 years. After having my son I just couldn't lose all the weight i needed to lose to feel good about myself. I tried calorie counting, cleanses and so much more but I would lose some weight and gain more back. I Thank my friend Pat would introduced me to a healthy, organic program that is Dr. recommended. It worked for her and she was sure it would work for me. If you don't know me I don't like to take aspirins and as much as i wanted to lose weight i was determined it be a healthy method. I did my research and this was the real deal. The program was so easy to incorporate in my daily routine in fact i didn't have to worry about a strange grocery list or counting my calories. Infact this was all about cleaning our bodies inside and out. If you think about us giving our cars an oil change or a tune up don't you think our bodies may need the same consideration? within my first 3 days I couldn't believe how good i was feeling and the energy i had. By day 30 i am proud to share i lost 20lbs and on my way to reach my goal weight loss. Over a year later I have not only reached my goal weight but have kept it off. My sister in law Tara sat on the fence for a year. Although she saw both my results and my husband she just wasn't ready to take charge of her health. Until 4 weeks ago she called me and said she was ready. She is already down 17lbs and our whole family can't believe how her moods have improved, she reports more energy, better sleep and wishes she would have started a year ago In over a year I have had the privilege to help so many reach their goal weight with this simple program. I started a FB Group called Isa-Journey where members can come and share their results, get support, tips, motivation and so much more to help stay on track. Please join me and so many others at https://www.facebook.com/groups/245038165562139/ I should mention the company is so sure that this will work they offer a 100% money back guarantee, so what do you have to lose?

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well here I am again... I've been away for quite some time.. but here we go again. I'm 5' 4" and 185 lbs now and decided to try to l...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.