Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
    Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
    Food and Recipes Center
    Diet Club Newcomer Tips
    Food & Cooking Community
    1st time dieting ever
    amimeiam posted:
    Im nervous i want to loose 40lbs but ive never dieted before. I am active but do not workout a lot, just walking 3/5 miles a day.
    I have always been heavy but lost 80lbs 6 yrs ago with not much effort, then gained 35 back .
    I would love any feedback and advice.
    Thank you

HpsCleanse responded:
    Hi amimeiaml The Best advice I can offer you is to forget about dieting. They are each of them temporary solutions and do not address the root of the problem which is that your bodies balance is out of wack. If you really want to restore your former health and shape I would recommend a cleansing/fasting/juicing program. This WILL change your life. Please visit the HPS Cleanse website and get started. This is a Fat Burning 7-day Detoxification Program. http://www.hps-online.com/ You will also have access to our online web forum with other cleansers around the globe. Please e-mail us any questions you may have through the contact page.

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
    check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
    we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

When i left university, i was 125lbs. Now after having my son, who is 4, i am still struggling to lose the weight. i am now 205lbs and struggling to r...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
    I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 21 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.