Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
New...
doodlebug23 posted:
Hello everyone, I am a 30 y/o mom. I've got 2 wonderful daughters. I'm going to college full-time and working part-time. Well, I have hit my absolute max in weight, being 158lbs. I'm 5'5", and am going to be trying to widdle my way back down to my 125lbs, which is where I was about 2 years ago. So, any information is greatly appreciated. I hope to get back down to 125 by my 31st birthday, which is exactly 5 months away! Would love to be in touch with someone that we could provide support for each other on the endeavor of getting into better shape! Best of luck to all!

cmmo93 responded:
I would love to be your support buddy! Our goals are similar! I'm 5'5" and I weigh close to 155 and am looking to get to around 120 or 125! It would be great to hear from you and share any tips or plans! -Carol

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been physically active since childhood (40 years). Strength training, speed walking and tennis has caused my body to become muscular and Im h...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.