Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
fighting stress and hormones..
stephanieleggs posted:
im new.38.i had lost 100 lbs and have kept it off for years,like10,and then my oldest turned 18,my youngest turned 16,my mom got cancer again,my dad has health problems and I put myself last and now 25 lbs is back.i know how to lose it,but I feel im back to the beginning and the hope is gone.i feel defeated and that I let myself and everyone who knows me down.im so afraid ill get bigger and I get so sad and then I eat and then I get upset and I eat.i know I have problems with food and I know I can lose it again but it always felt like punishment because I never had anything fun to eat.i was like military food warden woman and now I feel like a slob.im 150lbs now and I was 125 a year ago.i feel like ive lost myself.i do the workouts,believe me I do mine and four other peoples workouts,but the food ,I do a dairy and ill do good like 4 days and then I say screw it im hungry.im premenopause,stressed beyond belief and tired.i need a booster friend to get me where I was and ill help u get there.im an awesome coach.lets get going.i want a smaller pant size again.

marathongirl986 responded:
I'm new. I am 52 and lost 100 pounds 9 years ago. I have gained back 60 and am devastated. I know everything to do and can coach anybody. But I need a coach and motivator. I do the same thing you do. I weigh - get upset about my weight and eat and then get disgusted with myself for eating and eat more. At 50'I ran my first half marathon - three months later I was going through my second divorce. This past December I fell a and broke my leg in two places and crushed my wrist. I had surgery and was off work two months. During that tim, my father who was terminally ill passed away. I just had two surgeries a week ago and can't workout or lift weights yet. I am looking for a partner in this journey. Oh did I mention I have just started going through menopause!!!!!!! When it rains it pours.....not looking for an umbrella...want to dance in the rain and get through this.

maejean replied to marathongirl986's response:
omg! I feel you..i'm 42 and 5'1 in height and weigh almost 160 lbs or maybe already there! 3 kids all C-section. just had hysterectomy 6 wks ago and off work for almost 2 months now. can't workout or lift. I have depression and stress problem. really need and want to lose this pound and I need help to get motivated...asap

HpsCleanse responded:
Hi Stephanie The Best advice I can offer you is to forget about dieting. They are each of them temporary solutions and do not address the root of the problem which is that your bodies balance is out of wack. If you really want to restore your former health and shape I would recommend a cleansing/fasting/juicing program. This WILL change your life. Please visit the HPS Cleanse website and get started. This is a Fat Burning 7-day Detoxification Program. http://www.hps-online.com/ You will also have access to our online web forum with other cleansers around the globe. Please e-mail us any questions you may have through the contact page.

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

How did you gain this weight? The same way you will lose it: one pound at a time. How to loose weight by drinking water ? See infographic

Helpful Tips

DFJ
DFJ stands for Daily Food Journal. Our diet club members like to share their daily food journal to stay accountable to themselves and ... More
Was this Helpful?
27 of 42 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.