Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Newbie!!
misske2u posted:
I started my weight loss journey about three years ago at 210 lbs. In a years time I managed to drop down to 175 lbs. and have been this weight since this time. Lately I have been wanting to get down to 145 lbs. I know what works for me but I just have been lacking the motivation to get the job done! Every week I tell myself I'm going to get back to it, I binge eat and the week begins and I'm still not motivated to get in the gym and follow my diet to fidelity.. Anybody else here!?? Or have you been here? Any advice or words of encouragement that helped you that may get me moving...

KiLy2020 responded:
Hi. I was literally there yesterday but today after stepping on the scale and seeing 215....I got a new attitude. I have my up and down times as well but I am ready to get serious! We can totally keep each other motivated.

bunniewabbitpj responded:
Your story sounds like mine, right down to your starting weight and your current wight. I always feel if I keep pushing to loose the weight, no matter how much I fall off the wagon, soon I'll gt my wind back and then look out! Keep pushing, keep striving, and look to your fellow sisters on this journey to guide you, encourage you, and help bandage the booboos so you can keep moving forward.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Current weight 236. Got down to 218 but can't keep it off. Exercise regularly although I'm battling physical problems, hip pain, hamsting issu...More

Helpful Tips

Several Tips
From mid-March to mid-October I lost 50 pounds. My diet was genuinely spartan. Here's what I learned to do. 1. Use an online calorie ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.