Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Hi - I'm new here and I need to lose 30 lbs. I'd be happy with 25.
rose06 posted:
I appreciate being on this board with you all. I'm 55 years old and have a 19 year old autistic son, who is doing great. I'm married and since my Mom has passed away 4 years ago, my weight has gone up.

I used to be a size 6. I realize that things change, but my knees and my back hurt. I try to walk 2 - 3 times per week. I also work full time at a computer. Thanks!

HpsCleanse responded:
Hi rose06...The Best advice I can offer you is to forget about dieting. They are each of them temporary solutions and do not address the root of the problem which is that your bodies balance is out of wack. If you really want to restore your former health and shape I would recommend a cleansing/fasting/juicing program. This WILL change your life. Please visit the HPS Cleanse website and get started. This is a Fat Burning 7-day Detoxification Program. http://www.hps-online.com/ You will also have access to our online web forum with other cleansers around the globe. Please e-mail us any questions you may have through the contact page.

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Brittany and at my weight peak, I was approximatley 390lbs, over the course of a few years and a more regular diet I had gotten to 260 and ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
131 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.