Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Looking for a diet buddy/club type situation
CiccyHaa posted:
Hi, I am a newbie to the site but not the fight. I am at a turning point in my life and I want to change. I am 52, 4.11 with a great sense of humor and a lot to offer but of course no one sees past the weight. Several life changing things have happened to me in the past 6 months and I am literally starting over with nearly everything so I figure it's a great time to work on a better eating and exercise way of life.
I appreciate all positive help or comments and will provide positive reinforcements to anyone I can.
Please help me,
Thanks Ciccy

krisz202 responded:
Good Luck. Stay focused and you will do it.. Always remember what you wrote A way of life.

aisya85 responded:
Hi Ciccy
The most important thing to me is to make sure the exact method that I'm choosing to lose the weight. Something that surely not going to stress me out too much (because that'd be hard to stick with). Then we'll start from there. And don't be embarrassed to say that you're going for a weight loss program like Herbalife or Nu Skin's TRA and such (instead of exercising and eating clean day by day), because in the end it's you who has to endure it all. And I find it very motivating to see the first few pounds melting off, it's like a warm-up for me, and I'd go ahead and take it from there to lose more via the same method or a better healthier way. Find what's work you. That's really important. Very good luck to you Ciccy. I'm just 3 weeks into my own battle (after so long trying to get to the starting point without turning back) and now I've lost some weight and really into it.We can do this!!!!

HpsCleanse responded:
Hi CiccyHaa The Best advice I can offer you is to forget about dieting. They are each of them temporary solutions and do not address the root of the problem which is that your bodies balance is out of wack. If you really want to restore your former health and shape I would recommend a cleansing/fasting/juicing program. This WILL change your life. Please visit the HPS Cleanse website and get started. This is a Fat Burning 7-day Detoxification Program. http://www.hps-online.com/ You will also have access to our online web forum with other cleansers around the globe. Please e-mail us any questions you may have through the contact page.

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 59 yo guy and I recently checked in at 280lb at the doctor. I thought I was 240. I have a weightloss goal of 30lb in 90 days. I need a lo...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.