Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
New Father
jordan643 posted:
Hello Everyone,

I am new here but not new to trykng to lose weight. I try this every year around this time being that I am a teacher and I am off. My wife has been in me about losing weight and my blood pressure for a few years now and I just didn't think it was a big deal. Now that I am a father, I want to do the right thing for my wife and son. I used to be in great shape! I am 5'+" and was 180 but I ran everyday and ate fairly healthy. Now I stopped running and blew up to 238!!!! I just got so busy on my job that I stopped!! When i do try, I try for like a month and dont see a change so i get discouragrd. This time I am in it for the long haul! I just hope I keep this same attitude a month from now. Or when I get hungry .

totallywiggedout responded:
Hey Jordan. Come over to the 50-100 community. Tomorrow we start a new 10 day challenge. All the specifics are there on our discussions to pick up the gist of the challenge read the past "DAY" labeled discussions

Kim

MominSchool responded:
Congrats on giving it a shot again! I think starting and making the decision that you want to lose weight is a huge hurdle to get over. Now just stay determined and focused and you'll be able to stick with it! Good luck!

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am turning 30 this year and my goal was to be down 30lbs by 30 years old. I have spent the last decade having my 4 sweet little boys, but now it me ...More

Helpful Tips

Some motivation tips! Laugh it off!
I needed a little humor today and found some great funny sayings on the internet (Thanks Dan Worona ) to help motivate me. COMMIT TO BE ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.