Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
I"m
mamasita58 posted:
Well I'm back.... now with 6 extra pounds on me... well I'll just have to start all over again.. But this time every night before I go to bed I ask God to give me strength and guidance to be able to over come my struggles with my weight...... I guess time will tell.....
Mamasita58

krisz202 responded:
Good Luck. I know it is not easy. I am having my own battles with weight loss for far too long
It is coming off slowly but it is coming off so happy for that.
Giving up foods we like is extremely hard. So far what has been helping me is no more juice no soda. I only drink seltzer water and green tea or coffee. Lots of salad and chicken.. Don't get me wrong I still eat other food just healthier ones. I like to snack so that makes it hard but found a few really good ones that are not so high in calories. If you want some recipes let me know. I write everything down I eat or drink (which is hard for me since I work 2 jobs but has made a difference) I use weight watchers point system to help me stay within my range. I need to start exercising that part is harder for me I think.

krisz202 responded:
Good luck. tried to reply to you but it knocked me out 1st time. I started again like 4 weeks ago weight is coming off slowly but it is coming off. Not sure if you drink soda or juice I gave that up and it has helped. I only drink water seltzer green tea or coffee usually only 1 or 2 a day at most on tea and coffee, Lots of grilled chicken and salad. For snack I try yogurt or baked tortilla chips and salsa ... also i found this stuff in my grocery store called pb2 it is powdered peanutbutter low in fat on 45 calories for 2 tablespoons they have a choc peanutbutter flavor also. Have a few other things if you want some recipes let me know. If you can try and write everything down and try and use weight watchers point system as a guide it helps alot. you can usually get them on ebay with the handbook giving you the point values.. Have great day

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

When i left university, i was 125lbs. Now after having my son, who is 4, i am still struggling to lose the weight. i am now 205lbs and struggling to r...More

Helpful Tips

Check your medical insurance website - you may find gym discounts, story
Hi folks, I see a lot of stories out there, same as mine. I'm over 55 (just) and added about 40 pounds overall to my high school weight. ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.