Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Jorge Cruise has this book called 100: Count ONLY Sugar Calories and Lose Up to 18 Lbs. in 2 Weeks
cindigal posted:
Has anyone see Jorge Cruise on Tv or read any of his books. I saw this article he wrote about sugar and carbs.

Jorge Cruise, who wrote the new diet book "The 100," which outlines how to restrict sugar, claims hundreds of people who've tried his diet lost an average of 18 pounds in two weeks.

"It's all about the insulin," he said. "Everyone thinks weight loss is all about eat less, exercise more â?¦ a calorie is a calorie and as much as I love equality, I'm not abiding equality when it comes to calories. Not all calories are the same."

So on Cruise's regimen, dieters can't eat more than 100 sugar calories a day

"So here's the total formula, bottom line: total carbs times four," he said. "Total carbs times four will tell you how many sugar calories. â?¦ Say it's 20 total carbs in an apple. Times it by four, you're looking at 80 sugar calories."

For example, Cruise said, one serving of brown rice — about one-fourth of a cup — has 35 grams of carbs. Multiply that by four, and you're already over your daily limit of sugar calories.

Well, here I thought that brown rice was healthy and and now I am discovering that is bad. I was cooking brown rice as a side dish instead of other sides when I cook chicken.

cindigal

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

How did you gain this weight? The same way you will lose it: one pound at a time. How to loose weight by drinking water ? See infographic

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.