Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
I've lost 20lbs! FINALLY!!
KayPeterson19 posted:
Well, I was in here a while back and no one ever seemed to reply to my post. I know I didn't very much support in this group but I feel like sharing! It's been four months and I know 20 lbs is not very much. But, I feel accomplished! I am ready to loose the next 20! I bought a treadmill 6 months back and it is starting to pay off!!

Gammymc responded:
Congratulations on the 20 lbs!!
That is indeed something to celebrate!
My goal is 40 lbs....starting TODAY!

ABelton responded:
Congrats!!! If you don't mind me asking, how did you do it. What was your diet like and how long did you exercise on the treadmill. I am trying to lose 35 lbs.

48lbstolose responded:
congratualtions! that's fantastic

airius responded:
Congrats! Keep it up!

beckikay responded:
Great Job!! You are doing fantastic! I have also been working on loosing and have only lost 7 since Jan 1, but I'll take credit for each one! I feel the same way about the reply's, but I'm guilty too of not interacting. Keep it up because you are doing something right with your treadmill . Becki

charlespearson replied to beckikay's response:
Congraats! great job I am glad to say that it is the first time I achieve my goal with Garcinia Cambogia. In three months, I've lost 16 pounds ,I am in my early 40´s . i leave you my article http://emiraclegarciniacambogia.com/shed-of-extra-pounds-with-best-weight-loss-pills/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi,,everyone! (looks like we are in the same poundage boat) smiles. I need to lose 35! ;or get back to 105. ;been 7 or 8 yrs since I weighed my right ...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
131 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.