Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
I'm new here! Trying to lose 30
Pinupgurl1969 posted:
Hello everybody. My name is Kristi. I'm a mom of two. I'm trying to lose 30 pounds. I just had a tumor removed a month ago. I have just start to exercise and focus back on get healthy not only for my family, but for myself.

totallywiggedout responded:
Hi Kristi, welcome aboard. First step is to make out a food and fitness planner to use as a tool to log your intake and exercises.
Make small changes that you can live with. Make up your mind that you are worth the effort and REALIZE that this isn't a diet... this is a way of life. It took some time to gain that weight, and it'll sure take some time to lose it and keep it gone, so plan on forever , now.

kim

Pinupgurl1969 replied to totallywiggedout's response:
Thank you Kim! I'm have such problem logging food. Water,weight and exercise. I have written the food down in a notebook. Today, I'm purchasing a pedometer. I find that to be motivating. Good luck, Kristi

totallywiggedout replied to Pinupgurl1969's response:
I always hated the OLD way of logging, ie via journal entries. I'd either lie my pants off or forget what all I'd eaten as I was writing it and trying to find/calculate calories per item. It sucked so bad I only did it for a couple of days way back when dinosaurs still roamed the Earth, lol.

These new online planners do just about everything for you, which is WAY easier and less time consuming.

huggs
k

Spotlight: Member Stories

You might be wondering why I am here--- I was thin all my life... that is, until I got fat. No I mean really fat--- obese really. My disordered eat...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.