Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
30 lbs by february
KierstenJarnagin posted:
I currently weigh 167. I need to loose around 30 lbs because i am shipping out for BMT february first and i need to be a good weight and in shape when i go and to be honest i need help!!!

totallywiggedout responded:
Kiersten, it's gonna be tight, but it's do-able.
First off, no soda at all, not even diet soda because it makes you crave sugars.
Drink black coffee, unsweetened tea and water. Any of these can be sweetened with stevia, as it is natural, a very little honey or agave.
Drink AT LEAST 64 oz of water a day. You can use slices of cucumber, lemon , lime or thin slices of oranges for "flavoring" if you set a pitcher of water in the fridge and let the fruits float in it.
Choose lean fresh meats, like trimmed pork chops or very lean beef, and boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Remember, a true serving of your meat is the size and weight of a deck of cards.
Fill up on fresh veggies that have lots of fiber and nutrients. Lettuce is a true void when it comes to nutrition. Nothing there. Switch to baby spinach, kale, dandelion, mustard greens, etc for your "leafy greens".
Have a small protein at breakfast like a whole egg with a whole grain piece of toast, or 1/2 c oatmeal.
Protein fills you up longer and the carb will give you energy.
Try a lowfat version of something like chunky chicken salad or egg salad either stuffed into 1/2 cantalope or with sliced tomato.
Think nutrition for everything you put in your mouth. If it has empty calories that do absolutely nothing for you, don't eat it.
Read labels. Watch for sodium, fats and sugar content along with calories.

Eat FRESH , WHOLE FOODS whenever possible.

you can do this

kim

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband has been very ill the last four years. Just before he became ill, I had a child. I never really had a chance to lose the baby weight and no...More

Helpful Tips

treat day
I am just starting my healthy lifestyle change again in the last 4 weeks, this being my 4th week. I won't call it a diet because being ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.