Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Need a Buddy to help lose 40lbs
aalvarez9 posted:
Hi,

I have been struggling with my weight for the past six years. I currently weigh 187 lbs. and I want to lose 40 lbs. I would like to lose it by the end of the year. So I have about 4 months left and that would be about 10 lbs. per month. Many factors have played into my weight gain. I'm getting married next year too so losing these pounds would be great. Truly I want to do it for myself, I want to feel comfortable and confident with my body. Most of all I want to be healthy and make a lifestyle change. Though, every time it is so hard for me to get started and stay motivated.

I believe some encouragement would help. It is easy for me to do things for other people but not for myself. I want to hold myself accountable for my actions. I don't like disappointing other people so if I am held accountable I will hold myself responsible for losing the weight. So I need someone (a buddy) who is the same position as I, who can provide some encouragement, hear my progress or lack of and vice-versa. Or can someone refer a program that does this, a program (a diet/ fitness buddy system) were two people who are both trying to lose weight can encourage each other in their dieting and fitness and help each other meets their goals.

undefined responded:
Im in the same position, I weigh 190 though and am trying to lose the same amount of weight in the same time period.

jbh317 replied to 28569746's response:
I'm doing about the same right now. I'm about 175, 40 of those pounds I all gained this year. I would be totally down for a buddy system via email or a private fb group.

kite2 responded:
You could do the herbalife for two months then maintain your eating habits .And exercise and drink lots of water.

brokeinside responded:
im taking supplements Im too busy to sweat it out though ha

MsBoomBam replied to brokeinside's response:
What kind of supplements are you taking?

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 41 year old I weigh 177lbs I want to get into a size 28 or 29 pants I am also wanting to get into a small shirt I am into a medium shirt and I ...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.