Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Ready Set...
jstan posted:
The hardest part is making it to the gym. I am not going to sit on this coach anymore and feel uncomfortable because of the roll on my side. This is horrible. How do you loose form your waist the fastest. Also is there a diet pill or some vitamin that helps?

kmiller2130 responded:
In the past, pills never do any good. They offer a short term result and it comes back once you stop taking them. I'm just getting back into the swing of things again myself. Had over a year of excuses and weight gain to go with it. The only thing that has ever worked in the long run has been eating right and exercising. It's hard work but well worth it in the long run. I have a co-worker that's also a professional body builder and he has always felt happy and satisfied that he's always done it with NO pills.

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

After getting an acid reflux condition under control with the help of a wonderful doctor, I'm ready to attack 25-30 unwanted pounds. I'm looki...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.