My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Scared and twenty-seven lbs over-weight....in need of a weight-loss buddy!
faerie_gal posted:
I've been twenty-seven lbs overweight for roughly three years now. I just took my blood pressure last night and discovered that it was high which has me concerned as well as scared. In need of a friend as well as a weight loss buddy. I live in Georgia and thirty-nine years old.

HealthyActiveLifestyle responded:
I have all natural nutritional products that can help you Please look at the videos which explain the products and then we can connect so that I can answer all your questions, because you may have many. Watch these videos at www.crazy4xyng.com and then shoot me an email to healthyactivelifestyle@live.com and we can go over your health goals and work a plan that fits you!!!

I am excited to help you reach your goals!!
Talk to you soon,
Kellie

emily2009id responded:
Hey Georgia,

Maybe we can help one another. I too am looking to lose weight, about 35lbs. I'm 40 and this year I had high blood pressure for the first time in my life. I am really committed to dropping the pounds for good, but only with good diet and exercise, no fad diets. How about we start by posting each day our progress of working out and eating healthy. Last night I went to intro gym for a personal training session. It was hard but also embarrasing for me everyone could watch my training. Afterward I was happy I went, but also disappointed because I gained the weight and was the "big girl" in a gym full of fit toned people. I decided it wasn't for me and trying a spin class tonight with a friend.

Your weight loss buddy,
Idaho

faerie_gal replied to emily2009id's response:
Yeah...I'll be starting on going to the gym fairly soon and I agree that it can be embarassing. Watching what I eat now. I've had egg beaters for breakfast and tuna salad with an apple for lunch so far. I plan on having baked chicken & veggies for dinner. So far I'm at 160 lbs.

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
check out my website www.cheers2anewu.com
we have all types of products that may fit your needs....

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 27...6'1 260 pounds...diabetic and I have high blood pressure. I NEED TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.