Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Challege group
jdaniel10 posted:
Hi everyone! My name is Jessica. Im about 70lbs over weight. I've always been overweight and no matter what diet i've tried, nothing has worked. But in july I started doing monthly challenge groups. Really its just a huge support group where we challenge ourselves. It really actully worked for me and I was sup surprised. So I decided to do my own group. Its the same concept, but for my group I give out prizes. My first group I gave out first and second place prizes for weight loss, and an MVP person who just did amazing. Each week they had assignments they had to do which they all really liked. This last challenge we did weekly winners. Whoever lost the most % like in the biggest loser won a prize. Next challenge, which starts on Janurary 1st is going to be different. We wont be winning based on the number on a scale. We will be following a program from exercise.com that gives you daily assignments. They are all very easy and do-able and really help you focus on a healthy lifestyle, One day at a time. So if anyone is interested in joining the support group and working towards their goal you can send me your email address you use to sign into facebook and I can add you to the group. I can also provide you with the link for the challenge were going to be doing if you still want to do it but not join my group. NO MONEY or anything for this. Its just a great group of women who have really connected and I just want to see if I can find a few more people who are interested.

kentuckypitts responded:
Hi my name is Donna and I would like to join the challenge. My email is kentuckypitts@yahoo.com .

jdaniel10 replied to kentuckypitts's response:
I tried to find you, but couldn't. I will try again tonight from a computer instead of my phone. I'm very glad you want to join in. Im going to go ahead and enter your email address in so you can start getting the emails. Again, we are starting on the 1st.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've always been over weight my entire life. Over the past couple years I have been on and off again with diets & joining gyms. About a couple...More

Helpful Tips

treat day
I am just starting my healthy lifestyle change again in the last 4 weeks, this being my 4th week. I won't call it a diet because being ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.