Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Newbie!
edburns posted:
Hi there! I have just joined this community. I am getting married in June of 2014 and I am looking to lose 30lbs. I for the longest time have been struggling with weight. I am currently 170lbs and I am 5'3''. I am tired of doing this for others, family, friends etc. It's time that I do it for me. I just need the help to stay motivated!

Any suggestions anyone has for weight loss and staying motivated?

Thanks!

An_254858 responded:
I have about 30 lbs to lose myself and have just started exercising again. I am trying to keep some long term goals in mind as motivation (class reunion, old clothes I would like to fit into, being a more energetic mom, etc.). For me, quality of life is another motivator. Good luck, I know you can do it!

deeslose2win replied to An_254858's response:
Hi Newbie, I too, am new at Web MD fitness plan. I started a couple of days ago and hope that this will help me keep off the weight that I plan to lose. Keeping it off seems to be my biggest problem. I also find that I usually lose interest after about 7 or 8 weeks. I need help in keeping the diet going. I have a closet full of clothes that are too tight and that is really a shame to see them hanging there and not being worn.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 51 years old and I have fibromyalgia, Crohns, issues which make exercising very painful. I do some stretching and gentle movements from my PT but...More

Helpful Tips

Diet Club Newcomer Tips
In the past we had a Diet Club FAQ: we frequently referred newcomers to it-because it had some great tips, ideas for getting started, and ... More
Was this Helpful?
131 of 141 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.