Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
BouGie Natural Healthy Hair & Weightloss 30 Day Challenge
An_254859 posted:
WELCOME EVERYONE TO 2014!

We're SO excited that you've decided to start the new year off right by taking back your health.

WEBMD is going to be your best friend during your 30 Day Weightloss Challenge, so please get familiar with this site. And, feel free to post your questions in the forum.

HERE'S TO A HAPPY & HEALTHY 2014!

Take the Poll

What exercises are you doing?
  • Crossfit
  • Walking
  • Running
  • Curcuit Training
  • Yoga
vote
View Poll Results

totalbee responded:
Happy 2014!!!

We're so happy to have you join us in our BouGie Quest to BEE your best self this year!

Make sure you take advantage of all WEBMD offers. It's free and educational. And, WEBMD cheers you on along the way. You can't beat that! Here's a link to a great WEBMD resource *The Food Planner* You're definitely going to need this:

http://www.webmd.com/diet/food-fitness-planner/summary

Each week we'll post our goals/gains/set backs here. If you need to post them daily feel free. We'll respond and help you as much as possible.

Keys to fitness and hair growth: 1. Eat PLENTY of veggies and fruits 2. Drink LOTS of water 3. Get your healthy proteins EX: Salmon, Chicken, Tofu, Nuts, Peanut Butter, Egg Whites, Milk, Nuts 4. Exercise twice a day, if possible, and within your tolerance level. Ex: a brisk walk in the morning before breakfast. In the evening try light weights to help you tone. Please check with your Doctor and get your workout routine for your challenge from WebMD. It's Free. 5. Use the BouGie Natural Day Serum in the morning. Use the Night Serum at Night. 6. Take 2 BouGie Natural Hair Vitamins daily.

Please feel free to post questions here and share othe challenge. For more hair growth tips Please follow BouGie Natural on FaceBook, Twitter, and IG.

Here's to your best self Mind, Body, and, Spirit!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 63. Have found it difficult the past three years to keep moveing and eating proper for my health. I start then get off track and thats all it see...More

Helpful Tips

Biggest Loser Wanna Be
Just came back from a conference and heard Dr. Dansinger from the Biggest Loser speak. He was very inspirational to me as a 'loser wannabe' ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.