Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
May I make a suggestion?
meganpennington posted:
Instead of setting a goal to lose weight, and then feeling like a failure when you don't quickly reach that goal, try setting a system instead.

A system (such as eating well, exercising regularly, etc) is simply one or more small tasks that you do regularly. Consistency is key.

Research shows that it is not the person who drastically changes their diet and lifestyle that will be most likely to succeed at any health or weight loss goal, but the one who makes a small change and sticks to it for the long term. Then another small change, and so on.

Studies also show that feeling negative about yourself (such as when you feel like a failure) counteracts your weight loss efforts on a cellular level! This is huge.

I explain all of this, including how to eat so that you do not have to deprive yourself of the foods you love, in a program I recently created. Scientifically references and packed with health information, this is for you if you are feeling overwhelmed and confused by the amount of information out there to choose from. You can learn more about me and the program here , or sign up for a free monthly newsletter with lots of helpful tips and strategies here .

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I started my weightloss journey June of this year. I have lost a total of 10lbs. My goal is to lose 40lbs by december. I have always been overweight a...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.