Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Diabetic and High Blood Pressure
jackie1057 posted:
I'm new here and I would like to lose 40 to 50 lbs. Its difficult because I have to watch my salt and sugar. I am open to any helpful suggestions and or recipes to help me reach my goal. I am 47, 5'7 and 190lbs.

abnersmom responded:
Hi Jackie,

I don't come over on this board very often - spend most of my time on the 50-100 lb board - but I just wanted to suggest some foods for you: small portions of lean protein (fish, chicken, certain cuts of pork or beef) broiled or baked; lots of veggies, roasted or steamed (I roast my veggies with just a little olive oil and some minced garlic - no need for salt at all!); no processed foods at all they are full of chemicals especially sodium; fresh fruit, whole grains only - no white carbs for the most part. If you eat these foods in the proper portions (I suggest logging everything you consume), you will be healthier and you won't have to worry about salt and sugar, because you are eating only natural foods.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Debbie -SW 265 -CW 150 maintaining

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
Hi, I came across your post. I have lost 100 pounds and still going strong. With the products we have I know I can help you. Please feel free to browse and purchase products at http://www.cheers2anewu.com We have so many products for your BODY,SKIN, to fit a healthy lifestyle. We have packaged some of the products together, so loyal customers can save money.
Please check the website out. If you become a loyal customer you can get all products at a Reduce Price. If you have any questions Please feel free to leave comments or questions on my website.

Thank You

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I started my weight loss journey - AGAIN the 2nd week in January. My daughter and i joined weight watchers. I need to loose about 40 pounds. So fa...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
Was this Helpful?
18 of 18 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.