Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
New Memeber
jnachelle posted:
Good Morning i am new to the community !! I have a 2year old daughter and since i have had her i have put on some pounds =(( i have never been this heavy !!! Any tips ?? And another thing i have been looking into diet pills any suggestions ?? Thanks in advance.

lieltyjones responded:
I just started myself! I would start with the BMI/calorie calculator for weight loss etc on this site if you haven't already (http://www.webmd.com/diet/food-fitness-planner/summary ) so that you have a goal and aren't just wandering aimlessly! Put in that you want to lose 1 pound per week and see what advice it gives you, it is really helpful! Also to start you off, try eating smaller portions, maybe eat about 1/2 or 3/4 of the normal portions you would eat to start cutting back on calories and training yourself to eat less, also aim to eat so that you are satisfied/no longer hungry rather than full, that is what often packs on the pounds! And try getting a little more activity in by playing with the little one, that'll give you more of a calorie deficit as well:) These are all things I usually do when I want to lose weight, I try to make sure to eat enough and stay active, never fails! Just make sure to use the calculator so that you get a good estimate of what you should be eating, how much you should be exercising etc, and set doable goals for yourself, don't expect to lose like 5 lbs a week!)

brunosbud responded:
Yeah, keep looking into the diet pills. You're welcome.

Spotlight: Member Stories

38.diagnosed as bipolar. two kids ,a great husband. god loving woman,and I love to help people with their weight goals,i lost 100 lbs and had health i...More

Helpful Tips

Motivational Tool to help you make your commitment to lose weight.
I've lost over 40 lbs during the last year and recently I came across what I think is a great motivational tool for those wanting to start ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 20 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.