Motivation!!
beckikay posted:
Hi All, it's been about 2 years, and I'm back at it from the same point I was back then. The difference now if I want to lose weight for my daughters wedding in July. So far, I have lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks, so I feel good about that. I really feel my unsuccessful dieting comes from lack of support - no diet buddy. That's why I'm back giving this a go. I'm very new to blogging, not sure about it really, but I'm open to try!

kim832 responded:
You can do it !!! Are you working out ? What kind of foods are you eating ?

beckikay replied to kim832's response:
What foods am I eating?? Well, first of all I have really cut down my portions. Then, I very occasionally have a potato or bread, and eat 2x veggies. I am not dedicated in my exercise yet, but I did buy weights, and like Leslie Sansone exercise tapes. So far I have lost 5 lbs, and can feel the difference with every single pound I lose!!

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
Hi, I came across your post. I have lost 100 pounds and still going strong. With the products we have I know I can help you. Please feel free to browse and purchase products at http://www.cheers2anewu.com We have so many products for your BODY,SKIN, to fit a healthy lifestyle. We have packaged some of the products together, so loyal customers can save money.
Please check the website out. If you become a loyal customer you can get all products at a Reduce Price. If you have any questions Please feel free to leave comments or questions on my website.

Thank You