Welcome to the Club! No fees to pay, no contract to sign, all that is needed -
Pounds to lose!

Helpful links - Healthy Eating and Diet Center
Food and Recipes Center
Diet Club Newcomer Tips
Food & Cooking Community
Motivation!!
beckikay posted:
Hi All, it's been about 2 years, and I'm back at it from the same point I was back then. The difference now if I want to lose weight for my daughters wedding in July. So far, I have lost 3 pounds in 3 weeks, so I feel good about that. I really feel my unsuccessful dieting comes from lack of support - no diet buddy. That's why I'm back giving this a go. I'm very new to blogging, not sure about it really, but I'm open to try!

kim832 responded:
You can do it !!! Are you working out ? What kind of foods are you eating ?

beckikay replied to kim832's response:
What foods am I eating?? Well, first of all I have really cut down my portions. Then, I very occasionally have a potato or bread, and eat 2x veggies. I am not dedicated in my exercise yet, but I did buy weights, and like Leslie Sansone exercise tapes. So far I have lost 5 lbs, and can feel the difference with every single pound I lose!!

wwwcheers2anewucom responded:
Hi, I came across your post. I have lost 100 pounds and still going strong. With the products we have I know I can help you. Please feel free to browse and purchase products at http://www.cheers2anewu.com We have so many products for your BODY,SKIN, to fit a healthy lifestyle. We have packaged some of the products together, so loyal customers can save money.
Please check the website out. If you become a loyal customer you can get all products at a Reduce Price. If you have any questions Please feel free to leave comments or questions on my website.

Thank You

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well here I am again... I've been away for quite some time.. but here we go again. I'm 5' 4" and 185 lbs now and decided to try to l...More

Helpful Tips

Several Tips
From mid-March to mid-October I lost 50 pounds. My diet was genuinely spartan. Here's what I learned to do. 1. Use an online calorie ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.